Savor the Islands Passport
Welcome to the Islands! We are excited to introduce you to some of the amazing farms and restaurants that call the Champlain Islands home. The Savor the Islands Passport is your guide to discovering Farms and Food in the Champlain Islands. Pick up your passport at participating businesses and at information centers in our region.
First Prize: A collection of wines and ice ciders from Hall Home Place and Snow Farm Winery, valued at $100.00
Second Prize: A collection of gift certificates to local LCIAN businesses, valued at $75.00
Third Prize: A basket of local foods from LCIAN farm and food businesses, valued at $50.00
To Participate in the Passport
- Pick up a passport at a participating farm, restaurant, gallery or local tourist information center.
- Visit the participating farms and businesses, at their location or at the Champlain Islands Farmers' Market (see descriptions to know which businesses are CIFM vendors).
- Get your passport stamped by each participating business.
- Mail your passport to the Lake Champlain Islands Agriculture Network, along with you email address and a 20-50 word description of what you love about farms and food in the Champlain Islands.
- Be entered into a drawing for one of three great prizes!
- The drawing date will be Columbus Day 2016.